rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate"

"Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend, sorry to tell you that mate"

The comments were unsportsmanlike, but at the highest level, one needs to be able to stay focused. If I am a rival player, I am paying attention. Now I know this guy can be rattled by some trash talk, so I will think of all sorts of nasty junk to spit at him. It is all about winning. It may not be honourable, but if you are Wawrinka, you cannot expect your opponent to be honourable.

It reminds me of the story of Larry Bird and Reggie Miller in the NBA. The legendary Bird is standing at the free throw line with a rookie Miller throwing a mild chirp. Bird looks at Miller and says something like "Are you kidding me?", and without taking his eyes off of Reggie, he sinks the shot. Miller would go on to prove he also had ice in his veins, when you look back at his career, especially some of those games in New York. The best players don't get rattled. They laugh in your face while they beat your ass.

Messages In This Thread