rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having a Crisis of Faith

Having a Crisis of Faith

Well, think of it like this...

You have your natural athletes like Allen Iverson, Joe Montana, and LeBron James. They don't have to practice as hard, because it comes naturally. They can show up and beat most guys without having to practice.

Then you have your Michael Jordan's and your Tom Brady's. These guys have natural talent, but also outworked everyone else in the sport to get where they're at. They're just as good.

In between you have your journeyman - Joe Flacco, Jay Cutler, Ryan Fitzpatrick. These guys haven't lit the world on fire, but they get the job done. I don't see Fitzpatrick ever becoming the league MVP, but he'll win some football games. They work hard just to stay in professional sports.

Here is my point - Supernatural talent + some effort = lots of results. Big effort + talent = lots of results. Big effort + not a lot of talent = some results.

If you want to slay 10s on a nightly basis with no effort, well, you need a lot of natural good looks, plus some game. Very few people will be able to play the game at this level.

If you're pretty decent looking but oozing with game, you can do just as well as someone who is great looking.

If you're 5'5, a bit chubby, but have a lot of game, you still can't realistically expect to slay dimes on the regular. It is what it is. There has to be some physical attraction for a girl to bang you. Ryan Fitzpatrick will never be Joe Montana or Tom Brady, no matter how hard he works. He just doesn't have the raw talent to get there.

For most of us, having a decent sex life is very attainable. I prefer the 7s and the 8s anyway.

Also, my personal view is that women just aren't worth sweating all that much. They're vapid, insecure, and generally boring. If you're having a crisis over women, you're focused on the wrong stuff.

Messages In This Thread