rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate

Quote: (08-13-2015 11:41 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

As-salaam 'alaykum my brothers.

Wa-alaikum-as-salaam, brother. I rejoice in hearing that you are weathering this even-greater test. You walk alone, but with the Almighty God on your side.

I want to point out to the community that the silly jokes by some of the members in this thread are further proof of Brother Roosh's tolerance. Even as a Mus-lim, he's never pushed his belief on the forum. He prays in private, as the humble man does, abstaining from invoking Allah's name in vain--until absolutely necessary. Only with his life and faith in danger, has he chosen to talk about his devotion.

In the meantime, he's allowed people to be critical of Islam--even to joke in this thread. In the immortal words of the holy Q'uran:

“God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread