rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate

Quote: (08-13-2015 05:12 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:50 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2015 04:36 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Roosh I was unsure of some of your efforts to troll feminists over the past year or so but this is a whole other elite level here. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

I'm shocked and hurt and upset about your post and I can't even. I don't think that you and I were watching the same Youtube video, because I see a man speaking from his heart.

Sure, Roosh is polite enough to not constantly interject his beliefs into his work and writing, but I can assure you, he is a devote man.

It's very upsetting to me that you would accuse Roosh of simply trolling feminists. I don't see any trolling going on. All I see is Roosh sharing honestly about the pain that Canadians' Islamophobia has subjected him to.

I need you to rethink your perspective. Roosh would never use his strongly held beliefs simply to troll feminists or anyone else.

He is just a humble man, sharing the truth.

To Roosh, I must say, thank you for your vulnerability and taking the time to express to us your battle with these Muslim haters. Next time you're in town, I'll see you at worship.

You're right. I do need to check my white privilege and improve my cultural sensitivity. My bad.

I am glad you realize that if Roosh were white the SJWs wouldn't give two shits about him. They take great delight in terrorizing a Muslim man.

Messages In This Thread