rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For Americans: Would you ever give up your US citizenship?

For Americans: Would you ever give up your US citizenship?

I'll start the process of renouncing my American citizenship in March.

Going to buy an economic citizenship in the island of Dominica ($100,000) + lawyer's fees for me, my Colombian wife, and 2 kids.

Once I do that, I'll renounce my citizenship and live income tax-free. Dominica doesn't tax income earned outside the country (all my income is made online).

Then I move to Panama, build a house worth over $200,000 and not pay property taxes on it for 20 years while getting on their pension program (doesn't matter that I'm only in my 30's, I'd qualify based off building an expensive house). Then I'll look into collecting passports (not citizenships) from Panama, Paraguay, and Latvia.

I'll also get my merchant account, bank account, hosting out of the USA and set them up in Singapore.

Anyone interested in this type of stuff and protecting their wealth should get on the sovereignman.com email list. I'm mainly using his Panama conference dvd's to do all of the above.

Besides saving money on taxes and getting outside the reach of American laws, a big reason why I'm doing this is for food and water security. Going to grow my own organic foods and meats. When the USA collapses and things get out of control, the US govt will use food as a weapon to control people. Kinda like how Stalin did to the Ukraine.

Messages In This Thread