rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: War time rules in effect

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: War time rules in effect

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:45 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I can find no record of him or anyone else saying any of this, and it doesn't sound remotely technologically feasible.

Where did he say any of this?

Yeah - cannot find the link.

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/petraeus-tv-remote/

A lot of advanced tech sounds like SF initially. This is an article on Wired after a statement made by the former CIA head.

Sometimes I read Isreali newspapers and I recommend them also to interested here. They have more open info there on certain topics - one I remember when they wrote about the new "smart meters", which are designed to send a pulse through all electric wires and appliances after which the pulse can create a 3D map of your place. Essentially after installation of a smart meter an agency could map your movements and location within your home just by sending electric pulses through the system. I have the link of Haaretz somewhere. Does not matter really.

Technology is way more advanced at certain levels than it seems. If you truly believe that you are getting the cutting edge with your latest Apple product, then you are sorely mistaken. This is not even a conspiracy. You should talk with older people who have been to conventions since the 1970s. They have seen sometimes technology in 1979 which hasn't been implemented even now. And that stuff is the publicly available one.

Never mind - no need to sidetrack the thread here.

Messages In This Thread