rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Police report filed against Jessica Lelievre

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Police report filed against Jessica Lelievre

Quote: (08-10-2015 08:27 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2015 08:25 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2015 07:50 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2015 07:26 PM)pdwalker Wrote:  

Hi Roosh,

You were barely able to keep your cool. Fortunately, you did. The right of self defense in Canada has been a dead letter now for over 30 years. As hard as it was, walking away was the best option. So, don't get mad, get even. And consider getting bodyguards next time, or travel with a large enough group so you'll be protected if you are attacked by a mob.

Years ago, a very senior Canadian Crown Prosecutor told be that if I ever defend myself in Canada to not get caught or I will get charged regardless of the circumstances. Also, under the Canadian Criminal Code, the definition of a "weapon" is anything used to harm others. So if I hit someone with a banana peel in anger, I have used a "weapon".

Good luck, and I hope the Crown presses charges against that insane, violent, divorced from reality, female nutter.

Bullshit, please explain this article and this and this. I guess your very senior Canadian Crown Prosecutor didn't tell you about the Lucky Moose Law eh?

It isn't the same. We all know from the redneck boonies that you " don't hit first" all those examples you posted the "self-defense" was after the fact of another intial crime. Some dude is trying to rob you and ambushes you then you can defend yourself.

But if this happened instead..

The dude robs your wallet and you chase him down and seek him out and then hit him.. You get charged. The fact he robbed you isn't even a factor. Canadian law is completely about defferal and prevention.

You hit first in Canada and it is assault. Period. The Code doesn't dance around it and Cops know the deal, you strike first and the pigs get involved they will charge you.

You grow up you learn to egg on the first hit and then go after the guy. My buddy got off by egging on a hit and then smashing a Whisky bottle over the guys head. Who did the cops take away in the squad car? .. Well both lol .. but the dude with the smashed up face got charged while my buddy got off clean and just had to file a report.

Do Canadians on the forum remember the Chinese shopkeeper who arrested the serial shoplifter stealing from his shop and he got charged with kidnapping and a whole bunch of other charges? He only got off after a lengthy ordeal and a public outcry. Self-defense laws in Canada are weak as hell. I remember a couple of years ago here some dude got charged after he beat up an intruder in his home. I didn't follow through with the case but it's ridiculous how soft the self-defense laws here are.

Yes, Bill C-26, the Citizen’s Arrest and Self-Defence Act was implemented after the Chinese shop owner was acquitted, the name of his shop? The Lucky Moose, the same one I quoted above fellas, our laws on self defence have changed in Canada, for the better.

Messages In This Thread