rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Police report filed against Jessica Lelievre

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Police report filed against Jessica Lelievre

Quote: (08-10-2015 10:58 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The damage has been done, good luck finding a job after the mess she has caused.

Getting a decent job in Canada means going through a reference check, that will uncover this sort of behaviour.

I know someone who got a job and was released from it because of something in google.

As for Montreal, I think this is a small minority of social misfits that have nothing better to do.

Does she even need a job? Reading the article on RoK it's not even a surprise that she comes from a wealthy family and I am sure her daddy will hook her up with some bullshit position if she ever wants to "work" in the family business.

A rich "anrcha-feminist", yeah, you are showing the world how independent you are. I guarantee you if she hailed from some middle-class family she wouldn't be this dumb and jeopardizing her job prospects.

Edit: Thinking about this reminded me of a rich guy I went to school with. I didn't really know him but my good friend was friends with him. Right after high school he was being given a 50k salary for a bullshit position throughout his 4 years of undergrad and right after graduation he looked for a job for 6 months on his own. Ultimately he ended up working for the family business starting at 100k.

Of course, he's no radical SJW but the point is the same. She too is most likely already drawing some sort of income and is set for life.

Messages In This Thread