rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is it like to try to bed a tourist and fail due to (partial) incompetence

What is it like to try to bed a tourist and fail due to (partial) incompetence

Quote: (08-08-2015 08:37 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2015 09:37 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

The problem is not you or what you did, but the fact that she was a tourist.
Too much effort for a single bang, they smell it. I learned this lesson a few years back, or you bang in the first day/night or forget about it.

Meaning, if you are so keen, you've got nothing else on the go because no other girl finds you attractive because you're a loser?
Like i said i have met a lot of tourist girls and they have shown me their whatsapp/tinder/messages from guys they have met along the way.

Most guys pretty much stalk them thinking that because the girls are on vacation they will be easier to fuck, its not true in fact i would say its the opposite. The only thing good about them is that if you manage to fuck them you wont have to see them again.
See this thread for example http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49627.html girls under no circumstances sport fuck betas, doesnt even matter if she is already in your bed and youre naked.

Also might be good if other guys can comment on this but the more money i spend on a tourist the better my chances of banging her.

Messages In This Thread