rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder and the Dating Apocolypse

Tinder and the Dating Apocolypse

Quote: (08-08-2015 03:48 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2015 03:43 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2015 12:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Also, OKCupid did another study that showed the second most attractive guy in their list got the most responses, not the first. Regardless I bet you the hottest guy got the hottest girls.

Can you provide a link?

http://jonmillward.com/blog/attraction-d...xperiment/
I'm guessing this is the one because it has been written about and cited much in the "'sphere" since it came out.

I do find the "hottest guy" the judges picked the most attractive one of the bunch,

but I don't fully agree with the point Samseau was getting at that girls don't pursue the very hottest men, because the hottest guy voted appears to be mixed race. Reminds me of a better looking Tony Parker.

The problem is I can't zoom in on the top guy they rated so I don't know what the hell he's wearing or the actual photo situation. The white guy has a professional Paul Janka look going on for him with a button up shirt with a tie on and using a side profile shot. For all I know the other guy is wearing an Affliction tshirt holding a bud light to his chest.

Hottest guys don't get the most emails its the guys with the best pics. Best pics do directly coincide with someone's attractiveness though. Meaning a big fat slob looking like Chris Christie can wear a $2000 suit and still suck. The better looking you are the harder it is for your pics to be unattractive. Also height plays a factor as well meaning women do not get discriminated on with height for the most part but men will lose points probably every inch under 6ft for the most part. If they made the white guy 6'2" instead of 5'10" his responses would go up as would the other guy.

Messages In This Thread