rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder and the Dating Apocolypse

Tinder and the Dating Apocolypse

So much fire in this thread. Like a UV lamp at a crime scene, shit is getting lit up.

Quote: (08-07-2015 09:35 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

They're talking to fucking Wolves of Wallstreet as if they represent the vast majority of men?

And since only Alphas have the dating problems of plentifulness that women do, they have to present the Alphas in place of all men.

Truly, this article represents the opinion of the average man in America.

Quote:Quote:

Men are making that shift, and women are forced to go along with it in order to mate at all.”

Yes, it's MEN that have all these options now.

Because men = Alpha Men. And as for the 90% of other men, well, they don't really exist.

Sumanguru is nailing it. I'd like to draw attention to the theme he has identified here -

Apex Fallacy.

Most of this narrative stems from 'feminists' comparing the plight of average women to the topmost men (the monarch and other aristocrats), rather than to the average man. This practice is known as apex fallacy, and whether accidental or deliberate, entirely misrepresents reality.

Pulled from one of the manosphere's seminal writings, The Misandry Bubble. Posted in 2010, I landed on this before Roosh, Citizen Renegade and Rollo. If you haven't read it, I invite you to:

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/t...ubble.html

Long, but comprehensive and a good overview of the cultural trends that led us to where we are. It's a fundamental premise upon which the gender/cultural war is propagated and justified.

There is still a pervasive double standard. We need to puzzle out why women have made more strides in the public arena than in the private arena.”

This gives me chills.

This reeks of a more focused incursion into the actual regulating of interpersonal interactions between men and women, in your "yes means yes" direction. Institutionally and civically there are already some serious bands around a man's behavior. They want into your text convo's, into your phone calls, into your yadstop and ultimately, into what you do with women you have banged.

Equality everywhere. We demand it.

It will get worse before it gets better.

"Pain is certain, suffering is optional" - Buddah

Messages In This Thread