rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

Quote: (08-06-2015 01:17 AM)scotian Wrote:  

The thing that pisses me off the most if the fact that a certain amount of the $30,000+ that I paid in taxes last year went to fund the education of that feminist fuckwit who brutalizes the English language and talks in upspeak, right?

Not that I welcome this, because it will have all sorts of negative consequences, but if/when the floor falls out from under the debt/housing bubbles there simply will be no money for bullshit. Every last discretionary dime will have to go to the banks via CMHC. It would have to get quite bad, but like a body drawing warmth to vital organs when exposed to extreme cold a major economic "situation" will simply make the fantasy non-problems these types talk about disappear. You know, hierarchy of needs and all that. And, unfortunately, I think a "situation" in the next year or so is quite likely.

It just goes to show. Canada prides itself on how educated it's population is, but even representatives of causes simply cannot express themselves competently. They are literally unable to properly use their native tongues, despite 16+ years of free education. And if the leaders are so incompetent how bad must their followers be? True, you or I might not do well in an interview either. Or at least I think I wouldn't. But we aren't leaders/representatives of causes that want to be taken seriously.

Messages In This Thread