rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irish Women

Irish Women

Quote: (08-05-2015 12:51 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Remind me to stay the hell out of Ireland. They Irish girls who come to the Jersey Shore for the summer only look slightly better than the girls in the pictures. The girl on the right in the first picture can get it. The rest are all grenades. Is this the result of bad genetics, poor diet and exercise habits, or all three?

It's a result of all three. Compared to the rest of Europe, Ireland is genetically less diverse, because we are an island nation, so lots of people look similar and generally have pale skin, light eyes and reddish brown hair. Our diet has improved over the last decade but cheap processed food is still the easiest option for alot of people and is readily available everywhere. The exercise habits of Irish women is awful. Most don't bother doing any sort of exercise, some only go to the gym in January as a New Year's resolution (then skip the other 11 months if the year) then a very small percentage go to zumba or pilates classes once or twice a week, but the gym culture here is mainly male dominated, as is sport in general.

Quote: (08-05-2015 02:13 PM)the_ox Wrote:  

you should see some tinder pictures

ALL irish girls put pictures with a group and they follow a pattern like, having 4 pictures in a profile:
first pic is 5 people (one is her)
second 4 people
third 3 people
the last one is with a man, with another girl or, rarely, alone

it is awful

I've never used Tinder but I tried OK Cupid & Plenty of Fish a while ago and it was embarrassingly bad. It was mainly average to ugly looking Irish girls with a list of specifications that they wanted in a potential match and if you didn't tick any of their boxes then they didn't want you to contact them. I actually cringed reading some of the profiles and looking at some of their photos, so I quit after getting very few responses and only getting messaged by overweight single mothers. It was a thoroughly depressing experience.

Messages In This Thread