rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AndThenDime aka Oil Spills does Colombia

AndThenDime aka Oil Spills does Colombia

Quote: (07-31-2015 12:00 PM)AndThenDime Wrote:  

After privately speaking with a member I have the utmost respect for here, that has been involved in this thread, I had a bit of a wake up call. My writing recently has been only focused on the good, and I need to shed some light on the harsh realities of gaming in Colombia. Also, I will admit that I should have put a little more thought into some of the stuff I said before I typed it. Although, I will stand by everything I said as being accurate through my experience here. I will agree people are not as fit in Bogota as other parts of the country, but in Cali and Medellin people are fit. When I say this, I am focusing more on the women. For me, I am not checking out the men. When I say they are not as ugly and are fit, I am going off my experiences in the Philippines and DR. For anyone that has been to those places as well as here, I think they will agree with me. I do notice that people are very active here especially in Medellin, and almost every girl I talk to goes to the gym. In 2014, Miss Universe was from Barranquilla. Take into consideration, I am from the USA, one of the fattest nations in the world. Here is a list, people must take into consideration before coming here. I will do my best not to repeat myself by referring to previous posts in my thread. Although, I may reinforce some of my previous thoughts.

1.) To game here you must have very thick skin. Be prepared to be flaked on daily. These women do not care about your feelings. Sundays and Thursdays are the worst for flakes in my experience. Yes, I have had a lot of success lately, but just yesterday I was probably flaked on 4-6 times. There will be a lot of nights you sit there twiddling your thumbs wondering how all those dates slipped through your fingers. Getting a girl's number or setting up a date is literally borderline meaningless here. Every foreign guy I have met here says the same thing about the flakes.

2.) Top tier talent is nearly unachievable without making a commitment. The best girls I have had, I chatted with for weeks or even months before even getting a date. I had to be consistent and persistent to achieve these goals. I have wasted precious time on very hot girls, who were only leading me on. If you are only here for a short time period, it will be very difficult to achieve any kind of upper talent without getting very lucky. You need to feel comfortable having at least some kind of story as to why you are here. If they know you are only a tourist, that's very unattractive for them.

3.) Physique is not as important as I once thought here. I have met guys that look like Captain America, that have no game and are not getting laid. There are a lot of foreigners here now. People need game to break through the shields the women will put up. Knowing Spanish is very important. I have been on dates with girls who complimented me on my Spanish. This is very attractive for them.

4.) If your not comfortable breaking through LMR and being aggressive to get the girl back to your place, you will miss out on a lot of lays.
These women do not want to feel like sluts, and they are not going to easily give it up for you. This is not the Philippines, where you can just show up and get laid for being white.

5.) For me, Tinder in Bogota, Cali and Medellin has been nearly fruitless. I think only 2-3 of my 15 lays have come from tinder. I have over 600 matches between the three cities. You do the math. I barely use it now, and a lot of those matches were duds from using Tools for Tinder. In addition, I have probably unmatched at least 50-100 girls.

That's all I can think of for now. I will add to the list if I think of anything else. If anyone has any constructive input to add to the list please feel free to comment. I am not here to start wars with anyone, mislead anyone or be petty in any way, shape or form. I haven't been this passionate about something in my life for a long time. I wish the best for everyone on the forum, and I want to see everyone have success no matter where they are in the world. Peace and Love from Oil Spills!

__________________________ _______________________________

Breaking the Bar is Up and Running check out how I changed my life forever
TheBarHasBeenBroken

Follow me on twitter

Thanks for this, it lends credibility to your positive experiences and also closely reflects a lot of negatives I have experienced so far, namely:
1. Tinder being shit
2. Needing to aggressively deal with LMR.
3. Decent Spanish Required
4.Thick skin and flaking
5. Physique not important, but helps (I have a pretty good physique)

Hit me up if you're still around, I'm rooming with another RVFer for the next month or two.

Messages In This Thread