rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics problem with daygame

Logistics problem with daygame

Ok guys, my first post here. So i've been daygaming recently using london daygame model (direct game - showing chicks that i want to fuck them).

I've collected some strong leads - girls that are happy to meet for day 2.

I live in eastern europe, and even though i have strong leads girls that are 7 and above are not that eager to come straight to my place. Not that big problem with 5s and 6s.

The thing is, i have poor, but not terrible logistics - that is i live 15 minutes from city center using public transportation.

Also, i don't own a car.

Some thoughts how to solve this:

1 - Use 0 day bang - create more comfort with texting, then invite chicks straight to my place - i think i might loose a lot of leads doing this

2 - Use 1st day bang - try to take them to my place after some drinks using public transport - i guess it might be problematic, because a lot of chicks work in the morning and might have problem with that, also there might be problem with not enough comfort

3 - Use 1st day bang - invite them near to my place - there is a nice pizzeria and a park, then bounce to my place. If they live in the opposite part of a city they might not agree

4 - Use 2nd day bang - create comfort during first meeting, kiss close, then try to invite them to my pad for the 2 date

5 - Daygaming near my place - not a lot of girls here in the streets, also i don't want to be seen as "that guy that want to fuck every girl", lack of anonymity and probly i will be staying in this place for a while

What do you guys think? I know that i can get laid if i wait 3 or 4 dates till she is a lot more comfortable with me and won't make any obligations, but for faster sex it's a problem.

Messages In This Thread