rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

Quote: (10-20-2011 02:08 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Your choice between "learning game" and being "near-celibate" is a false dichotomy. There are plenty of guys (in fact, the majority of the population) who do not learn game, and who are not celibate. You realize that 1/3 of the guys in the PUA community are virgins right? And that 50% of them have been with 2 or less women. The average non-PUA has been with 11 women in his life.

This whole "learning game" thing is a male support group in disguise. It's like alcoholics anonymous for guys with emotional problems. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

As for "women are running away from commitment," I'd point out once again that both sexes are running away from commitment. There are entire books written on the changes happening in men right now in society. We're becoming just as fickle and selfish. I encourage you to learn about it, because this shit doesn't happen in a vacuum. If it were only women running away from commitment, then every PUA coach would have a wife and a mortgage instead of 100 notches.

What makes someone a PUA? I've been trying to bang lizards before I knew such a term exist. And all my spars (and other males that were not in my circle) in London were on the exact same flex.

I think this term spawned from the feminism and PC created in North America. Europe is a much harsher animal. London is a mean beast. Growing up in London if people didn't see you with a lizard you were accused of being gay. Straight up.

Banging lizards in the stairways, getting hummers around the back of the estate, penetration in the park, club banging (reptile penetration in a club), these moves were standard.

One was FORCED to get their weight up by social pressure or die wanking. This is independent of race. Asians, Blacks, Whites, every group were getting their tips wet or getting chiefed out by the 'mans dem'.

Being PC is a North American thing.
I've heard many racial, homophobic, sexist and sizeist slurs fly in London.
Over here, you can actually get arrested for slurs. In London, report a slur and the bobbies would pat you on your back and say "Hang about geezer, he's only having a bit of a muckabout"

What about the guy from Brooklyn who banged five Spanish lizards and tag teamed a desperate housewife? He came to London to fcuk every female moving. Can he be classified as a PUA?

And I didn't even diversify. When I decided to hit lizards of different races in London, my notch count went even higher.

North America is a beautiful place in terms of opportunities but I find it can also be dangerous in terms of the foundations it sets.

These difficulties are only city specific as well. I've never seen any poster in here originating from Miami, NYC complaining about inability to close lizards.

I have fam in Miami and some of their friends are as goofy as fcuk but they still bang fly dimes.

My rant.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread