rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I dated a PUA--Should I expose him?

I dated a PUA--Should I expose him?

i haven't decided whether or not to out him yet. i don't exactly want to stoop to his level. It's already pretty low. I guess I just won't.

[quote='Noir' pid='1075345' dateline='1438163496'
This is why you do your due diligence on people you let fuck you.

So your reaction is to out him and be childish and bring him down to your level, throw your toys out in some act of pseudo-revenge.

I see.

Your intention is to draw attention to this 'event' (and to yourself) by 'warning' others?

If he was a sex addict, would you go to meetings and spread the word?

If he was a banker, would you sabotage his meetings with partners?

If he was married, would you confront his wife?

You get the point- this is petty and probably a cry for attention.

Please prove me wrong, what is the purpose of this post? To turn this forum into reddit? To save money on a therapist?

Take some responsibility for your actions in an adult fashion, take it up with him personally or move on.

Stop airing your dirty laundry, keep that for your coffee dates with your girlfriends where you discuss your upward climb of social ladders and penis sizes.

That is some actionable advice.

If I got played, that is exactly what I would hear from this forum- tough love and respectable advice and this is as about legit and respectable as it will get.

Man or woman, you are better than that, start acting like it.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread