rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:16 AM)blurb Wrote:  

I still stand by my statement that women are more commitmentphobes than men are.

It's all good man.

Is it also your experience that women do not want to commitment with you?

In my case, and many guys cases who I have befriended and interviewed (personal interviews, not public stuff) and met (guys who have nothing to do with the whole PUA/Alpha/Beta paradigm) - if she likes you and you don't mess it up then she will be the one chasing YOU for sex, commitment, your phone number, buying you gifts, bringing you girls, etc.

Makes you wonder what you are doing that makes women run from commitment with you. You seem to blame women for a lot of problems that you, individually experience that many other men do not (they started it/they chose this/they don't want commitment). You have options.

BTW, a woman being highly sexual has nothing to do with being a slut or having slept with many partners. A hot woman with a good attitude will beg you (IF she really likes you) for sex regardless of her sexual history (even virgins). Maybe not you, but for a lot of guys this is true. But maybe you think it's useful to ignore their experiences because they differ from yours.

Messages In This Thread