rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your biggest game fuck up.

Your biggest game fuck up.

Quote: (07-24-2015 01:27 AM)NikuNashi Wrote:  

So many fuckups, but I guess as long as I don't repeat any of them then they have all been contributing factors to success.

One of my biggest mistakes was going to the toilet at the wrong time, it destroyed a very good situation I had created.

(Tokyo 2013)

I had met this chick (Japanese) a couple of times, kissing but didnt bang her yet, she was keen messaging me but she was about a 6-7 and I was looking for better. Anyway I'm at my usual club scouting (alone) when she comes over a spots me. Shes with her friend, so we all drink together the three of us. I tell my chick lets get out of here and go to my place I'm tired and wanna relax and have a drink back at home. She says she can't, she has to stay with her friend. So I tell her to bring her friend too, my place is big and she can sleep on a futon I've got while we take the bed. About 10 minutes of persuading and I have them both in a taxi coming to my place. I don't have a spare futon and my place is a tiny one room apartment in shinjuku so when we go inside they are surprised but it's too late, I said lets just crash on the bed. So the friend gets on the bed and immediately turns and faces the wall and pretends to be sleeping, I turn the lights off and get in the middle facing my chick and kissing and grabbing her, playing around for about 30 mins. I'm thinking how can I bring the friend into this without my chick getting pissed. Anyway I'm bursting for the toilet, so I leave the bed and go to the toilet.

When I return, her friend is standing up putting her jacket on and getting ready to leave with my chick saying shes gonna walk her to the station to get the first train. In that 2 minutes in the toilet a golden chance was ruined, I gave them the chance alone to talk and back out of the situation.

I often think about how I should have handled that situation better.

Your mistake was lying about the size of your apartment. And the worst thing is that some lies can be uncovered after many weeks, months or years. Yours was about to be uncovered in 10 minutes. No one likes to be fooled and it shows desperation.
You maybe lost the girl interest completely after that.

No WC break is a game fuck up, a guy needs to go there more than he needs sex.

Messages In This Thread