rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apparently Saying "All Lives Matter" Gets You Booed

Apparently Saying "All Lives Matter" Gets You Booed

Quote: (07-19-2015 11:11 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Like most cops you know nothing about Constitutional law. Google Supreme Court , Atwater vs City of Largo Vista. Read the ruling of the majority and then come back here and admit you do not know what the fuck you were talking about before. I am a patent attorney not a criminal attorney , but this constitution case had huge implications on criminal procedure . Like most cops you don't know much about law so I understand you ignorance of major Supreme Court rulings but do some basic research and reading comprehension before you insult me when it is you who are wrong on the facts, misrepresent what I wrote , and ignorant of major constitutional issues germane to your profession.

Atlanta, you're better off sticking to patent law than trying to tell guys their own profession they've done for so many years.

Nobody is misrepresenting anything, you said it, you own it - "Any violation of criminal law, including traffic violations and misdemeanors, is an arrestable offense in any state".

You apparently don't even know what category of law most traffic violations fall in, so the rest of your stuff is suspect already.

Boatloads of non-arrestable misdemeanors in my state too. I don't have the arrogance to pretend to have studied all the laws in every state, but you're making such arrogant sweeping statements, one state is all I need to prove you wrong. You are aware that States can have restrictions on police stronger than the Supreme Court restrictions right? The Supreme Court is the FLOOR for restrictions on police, not the ceiling.

Messages In This Thread