rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "I just had a fight with a girl, and here is what I did" Thread

The "I just had a fight with a girl, and here is what I did" Thread

It happens to anyone in an STR or an LTR. Some day out of the blue you either piss her off, or she pisses you off - and the fight is on.
I'm talking verbal fights only. It may be a shit test, or it may be not.

I noticed that there was no (or almost no) help on the subject.

SO
I'm opening this thread for guys who will find themselves in this situation and want to keep the girl(s) in her place.

My story:
Girl #1 try to pick a fight with me every few weeks. NO, it is not that time of the month (I track it).
My Go-To-Tactic is similar. She usually starts it at my place. When I see things are heating up beyond "normal" and she try to annoy or hurt me, I tell her: "I don't want to fight you. If you have an issue - state it". If she does not do it (meaning an actual problem exists) I tell her: "Sorry. You make me feel uncomfortable. I'm taking you home, as I don't want to hang with you".
She either cools down or explains the problem, or I take her home.

This shows her that I'm willing to let her go.
Quoting Rollo Tomassi:
Quote:Quote:

In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

One time it took her 2 days to cool off. No worry, I was seeing girl #2 or doing my own thing.
Another time she cooled off in a moment, as we had plans to go out and I told her that I will go even w/o her.
Later in both cases she said that she liked how I handeled it.

Let's hear other tips.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread