rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Girls on Social Media

Thai Girls on Social Media

Quote: (07-15-2015 05:10 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:10 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

In Thailand and the Philippines, I've noticed that girls accept friend requests from pretty much anyone. They rarely know the guys adding them.

There are TONS of thirsty Indian guys adding these chicks. It's quite funny and sad at the same time. India must really suck.

I should also add that girls get hit up on Facebook for P4P too. Any girl that uploads sexy pictures (set to public) is getting offers. 100%.

If you are the one banging them in real life then I wouldn't worry too much. But yeah, Zuckerturd is doing his best to reduce the ever shrinking pool of LTR-eligible girls.

This girl in Indonesia tried to friend request me recently. I had no idea who she was so I sent her a message asking how did I know her. I have male friends from there so I wanted to make sure I was not being rude to a relative or whatever. I got no answer back from her. So out of curiosity I looked at her FB page for clues. She was not mutually friends with anyone I knew, but the first thing I noticed was the amount of Indian and Pakistani guys she was friends with. It was in the hundreds. Literally. This girl is like a 5 on a good day. She is 5 donuts away from being technically overweight.

I also noticed she had Standard Americunt Narcissism. She had several selfies on her page and the Indian/Paki dudes were swooning over her like how American men do with these hambeasts we have here.

I was speechless. I know we (in the Manosphere) used to talk about the spread of American/Western degeneracy about 3-5 years ago ruining Asia, but to see it happening in real time like that still caught me off guard. I think what makes it awkward is the Indian/Paki guys. What is there to say no UK and US losers will not join that sausage fest?

If that so-so 5 figured it out, I bet much hotter ones are doing it too. I don't know how serious they are taking Indian dudes and how that would ultimately affect them long term, but it doesn't look good at all. Indian/Paki men have SMV issues on a country level. While these girls are enjoying the attention, no local men are giving them the same attention.

Asian men outside of Indian men are just not that fucking thirsty. They have appropriate outlets when they desperately need to let out a nut, unlike Indian/Paki guys do. That said, it would be interesting to figure out how that affects all us foreigners as we approach these particular women. Will they develop a kind of spoiled cunt attitude with just us? Will it be mild or severe? Will it be harmless as if they perceive those men as sexually repressed men from funny countries, they can just tease endlessly for fun, but separate out non Indian/Paki men from that group?

I dunno. Time will tell, that's for sure.

Very relevant picture. Man I am so embarrassed of my country men. But it's still hilarious. [Image: q7LVEmn.png]

Messages In This Thread