rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello...Russia

Hello...Russia

I'm honestly not sure if day-game is efficient for older guys. Many Russian girls who look in their mid 20's actually end up being 18 or 19. So as a 36 year old who is looking for a girl-friend/STR it creeps me out a bit. At least at clubs when I isolate a girl I always find out her background story and age, more often than not believe she does not have a boyfriend, and of course know that if she's in a club/bar she is down to be approached and if not there's another one a meter or two away. On the street over a 5 minute conversation it doesn't always work.

Online game is great for finding girls with whom you match up on paper but the problem frequently is that you're sometimes dealing with FSU "leftovers"...girls who may have some issues (mental issues, bad relationships in the past/abuse, some physical deformity/illness that they can hide in photo-shopped pics, divorcees, etc.) so if you dedicate dozens of hours chatting/skyping with them and then meet in person it can lead to disappointment. I had a nutcase like that my last trip and it took me months to get over the mental anguish she caused me.

If I were 21 again I would do 80% day-game and 20% night-game, and just hang out around universities however currently I am in a dilemma as an older dude. Social circle game is the best but near impossible to develop a social circle unless one is in a city for 1+ months. From my Moscow trip 2 months ago I think the best ROI is to perhaps hang out in fancy lounges/rooftop bars which attract more of the young professional crowd and approach "career women". In Russia a 28 year old who has an advanced degree yet still stays in shape and maintains her looks is quite common but unlike the West in Russia a 28 year old is considered "old". I saw a few of these at Golden Ring Hotel skybar without any company (perhaps they were pros but i'd still would have liked to approach if I was there alone) looking totally bored.

Messages In This Thread