rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slut gets spit roasted at a public rodeo and is proud of it (Vid and Pics inside)

Slut gets spit roasted at a public rodeo and is proud of it (Vid and Pics inside)

Kosko you're the man. This hoe right here... This hoe... This was my typical diet when I first moved out west from Toronto, so easy, so simple! You call this decline? I call this a good time.

Just don't marry one of these crazy sluts. They're a good fuck like a simple game of pickup basketball on a Tuesday afternoon but nothing more. Edmonton has tons of these sluts, 30+ dicks in them by 26. By 30 they look haggard!

She'll be knocked up by a rig pig, he'll buy an acreage out by Panoka or Lacombe. They'll move in together, she'll get fat and start talking back. One night after heavy use of cocaine and booze, he'll smack her a few times and she'll take all his shit and leave.

The life... Country living.

Messages In This Thread