rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prolonging dry-spells vs. banging low quality

Prolonging dry-spells vs. banging low quality

I sometimes get the feeling on the forum that some guys here are just a lot less horny than me. If a chick is throwing herself at me, or if I approach her and she's making it reasonably easy on me, damn right I'm going to try to bang her, assuming she passes the boner test. I love to fuck, why would I pass up the opportunity?

Some guys seem to have a lot of ego investment in the ratings of the girls they bang, or they feel social pressure to only be seen talking to "hot" girls. Or they mistakenly believe that banging average girls somehow prevents you from also banging really hot girls, which is a complete fallacy.

I also don't get the reluctance to bang single mothers. So what if a baby shot out of the pussy 5 or 10 or 15 years before? You're not marrying or even dating her, you're just having fun for a night, so what possible difference does it make?

I suspect it often has to do with length of time and success in the game. Guys who haven't had as much fear getting trapped at a low level of quality and need the ego boost of being with a really attractive girl. Guys who have had plenty of notches and banged lots of good looking girls don't mind an average girl sometimes- as Parley said-it's just sex.

You guys need to understand some nights you're going to eat steak au poivre and some nights it's meatloaf and it's fine.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread