rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Girls on Social Media

Thai Girls on Social Media

Quote: (07-13-2015 07:45 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

For those that are concerned or intimidated about beta dudes showering these girls with gifts, don't be! They treat it exactly as we see it, spineless immasculine gestures.

I'll rock up to Bangkok, do my thing and blow through 10+ of those posers in a month. I'm sure a good portion of them are on the take. I don't care, they still prefer me and they will LIKE the dude who will give them shit and make them pay for themselves far more than the fag that's buying them shit.

Asian or Sexpat beta provider game = accept it and ignore it. These chicks will still cook and clean for you.

Agreed 100%. Some of the girls I plowed through in the Philippines are total social media addicts and have hundreds of orbiters on facebook. At first that bothered me a little, but it was no impediment to what I was after.

And I was surprised they cooked, cleaned, folded clothes, and retained their femininity while soaping your body down in the shower as their phones were blowing up with facebook likes.

That told me right then: in the western world, social media alone cannot be to blame. There are other factors at play.

Messages In This Thread