rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trouble Adjusting to Mediocre Women

Trouble Adjusting to Mediocre Women

This past week, I've fucked 4 different women and I've practically been unable to have an orgasm. When I'm fucking these women, having an orgasm is nearly impossible unless I close my eyes and pretend they are of Colombian/Venezuelan descent. As soon as I do that, I can pop right away.

I feel like getting laid in the States is really easy but I'm just not enjoying it anymore and I'm tired of fucking for two hours trying to have an orgasm. It's such a huge turn-off to me when a woman speaks English; my dick just stops working when I hear it but Spanish does the complete opposite. I get very hard. Which is strange because I don't even speak Spanish or understand it. When an American woman speaks, in my mind it's like I'm going from hearing Penelope Cruz moaning to hearing Nancy Grace screaming about a missing tot.

I think I've crossed over some sort of bridge and now there is no going back. It may be time to move away for good.

Any of you other guys ever felt this way?

Messages In This Thread