rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

Quote: (07-09-2015 07:24 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

@Buddha - how would you rate the girls int the pic w/you?

The girl in the picture to my left, I would rate a solid 9.5. She is a fashion model who I have been banging. Below is a full body picture of her.

The girl on the right, I would rate a 8.0 for EE standards (didn't bang...she is the older sister of my girlfriend)

[Image: FWikwULm.jpg] [Image: Htmzcd1m.jpg]
[Image: Z9fC5Hol.jpg]

There are some logistical advantages that I have which many short-term travellers do not have:

1) I work on-line as a Financial Trader so I stay in a single city for long-term like Roosh does (several months)

2) I make a sizable social-circle which includes both local guys & expats who are engaged in the scene and would categorize themselves as "high-status"

3) I familiarize myself with local culture/history, basic language, and convey my long-term status to the girl right from the opening

If a quality girl wants to hold-off on sex till 3-4 dates and she has a busy schedule which prolongs the pre-sex dating ritual over several weeks then I can lay back without time constraints and keep adding other girls to the rotation to keep myself distracted.

Right from the initial meeting, I can tell her stories which let's her know that I am knowledgeable about her culture, have local connections, and harbour firm intentions to live in her city for many months down the road.

Comparison between Budapest & Belgrade in terms of access to quality & speed to bang:

In Belgrade, it will be easier to get hot girls on dates but the speed to bang will be twice as slow due to the conservative attitude of Serbs towards sex. You will meet lustful looking girls in their early-to-mid 20's who have the equivalent sexual experience of a teenager. It is a bewildering & alluring combo...

For short-term visits you will be able to get many more bangs in Budapest but still have hard time accessing quality girls (most likely 6-7's will be your bread & butter). I have lived in Budapest for 7 months to give you an idea of my familiarity with the city.

For long-term stays, Belgrade will offer higher access to quality for most guys BUT still a lower notch count than Budapest. At my stage in the game, I am more interested in quality rather than quantity so it makes sense for me to stay in Belgrade.

On top of that, Belgrade is about 10-15% cheaper than Budapest across the board.

Messages In This Thread