rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charleston Trip Report

Charleston Trip Report

I see both sides of the coin. You'll find some of the best looking white American women in this country, but you'll also have to put up with quite a few cuntish and privileged attitudes that have been passed down from southern trophy mamas.

I understand where legend is coming from. Being the cocky, fun, and loud 'yankee' won't get you far here, and I grew up in NYC so I had to tone it down. It's more about being an all around nice guy (but not square), and showing value, whether that be job, travel, money, etc. southern women past college want to start showing society that they're off the cock carousel and looking to lock down a high-society fella. The city doesn't offer as many men on the same level for women between 23-30. You got to play that angle, at least in my experience.

Charleston is good for me for a few weeks, it's a small city and I start to feel like I need to check something else out. But then when I do come back from a place like DC, hit up the rooftop at Vendue on a busy Fri/Sat, I'm straining to catch every pretty face in the place. There's at least three future trophy wives for every chump.

Messages In This Thread