rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quality vs quantity -or- Why do you bang 5's?

Quality vs quantity -or- Why do you bang 5's?

I used to say quality over quantity but then I finally saw the light. Now I kick myself for not fucking all the girls that I used to think I was too good for. I should have fucked every last one of them.

I look back on the moments when I did give in to the temptation, the times when there would be a random horny chick orbiting in my atmosphere and I knew I never wanted to be seen with her in daylight but I somehow had it in me to give her a fake name before fucking her stupid and making her sleep on the couch, the times when I got too drunk and rawdogged an ugly hoe, those are some of the fondest memories.

There is something about an experience that freaks you out and compels you to immediately run to the bathroom and wash your dick off, rip the sheets off your bed, and sleep on a bare mattress. You need a few of those to be complete as a man.

Messages In This Thread