rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russell Wilson: God Told Me Not To Have Sex With Ciara

Russell Wilson: God Told Me Not To Have Sex With Ciara

I don't read to much into this. Russ Wilson got his bachelor card way late after being on ice with his mediocre HS sweetheart who went rouge on him. Dude is acting like a goofy 19 year old who doesn't know any better.

God wasn't telling him no to go pipe down other hoes so this is really just a spin of optics or he is just realizing early that no good comes from piping down old used up women.

I just get the vibe Russ is using these hip-hop women to up his street cred in those circles. If you think of high profile black QBs its is just:

RG III
Can Newton
Wilson

RG III is already labled as a Oreo in black circles, Can Newton hasnt won big profile games yet, so naturally awilson has the most traction.. But he has no swag to use it to his advantage growing up as a mixed church boy from a stable family. Part of me feels he is just attaching himself to the types to help his image and brand.

Messages In This Thread