rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow Data Sheet

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (10-17-2011 02:19 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2011 04:19 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

I stayed at a hostel called Buddy Bear Hostel on Smolensky Bulvar. It's cheap but if you need to bring a girl be sure to have a friend distract reception so you can sneak a girl in. I was lucky to have a cool American friend who had my back in this twice.

I wonder what kind of girl is willing to wait out until a friend distracts the reception guy so she can be sneaked into a 10-person dorm room to be fucked by a gringo.
Not judging here, and not saying everyone should roll G-style at the Four Seasons, but just wondering what kind of quality is obtainable by a backpacking gringo?

Especially in a city where mad cash is being flashed around by mobsters, politicians, oil tycoons, i-bankers, and various nouveau riches.

Well of course you don't fuck her in the dorm. You fuck her in the bathroom.

If you've played your game well she'll be willing to do way more than such a minor thing that takes a few seconds. If you've got mad cash to throw around then by all means do so but most of us here are not oil tycoons with a fat bank account. Game matters more than money in any case.

Messages In This Thread