rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OnlyTrue Pussy Paradises of Modern Times. Brazil and Poland

OnlyTrue Pussy Paradises of Modern Times. Brazil and Poland

Quote: (07-05-2015 04:38 AM)Russian Man Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2015 04:25 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2015 03:13 AM)Russian Man Wrote:  

I hate to say it, but PUA naturally attracts low-value dudes. Most of the guys on this forum, by sheer statistics, are likely beta males, were beta males in the past, or have some serious physical defect that prevents them from reaching true high-SMV despite game (height, ugliness, etc.).
It's true that the best women are harder, for low-value men. After meeting some people on this forum, I understand why there's so much negativity and bad inner game here. Of course 8s and 9s are harder if you're 5 feet tall and have zero masculinity to yourself.

Speak for yourself, and elsewhere.

It's one of those things you can't say, and will likely get me banned, but everyone on this forum knows it. There are very very few intrinsically high-value men in pickup, and their inner game reflects it. Most of the guys here will be severely lacking in some area of their SMV, which is why they were attracted to PUA in the first place. You can't say that, people's feelings are too fragile, but everyone here knows that's the case.

But you're one of those few high value men, of course

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread