rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

As much info/feedback on Sweden as possible

Quote: (12-01-2009 07:18 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2009 01:04 PM)fman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2009 10:51 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Anybody have any idea what the cost of living is in Sweden? How much a shared apartment would be?

A few weeks ago I was hell bent on going to Peru because a guy that I work with wanted to take me. I changed my mind. I rented a two bedroom apartment in Reykjavik, Iceland for a month in the summer (2010). I am thinking to make it a jumpoff point for my travels to Oslo and/or Stockholm. If you are in Sweden during the summer let me know. Maybe you can swing by my place in Rekjavik and we can go swoop some girls.

I have a good friend here in Georgia that is from Sweden. She is very good looking and loves to party. She has many girl friends in Sweden especialy since she was a star soccer player. She tells me that I would have no problem slaying girls down their.

I'll definitely let you know, man. PM me your details and I ll send you mine. It's pretty 50-50 whether it will be summer or winter, though.

Does your friend have any input on summer vs winter? Winter is very dark but girls might want to cuddle up and fuck more staying inside (this is what i find here in canada, and what i ve heard of iceland as well). On the other hand, girls are out more and easier to meet in the summer, but there are more distractions.

Anyway, PM me...I ll be gaming hardcore in Sweden and the Iceland stop is very intriguing.

The best time according to her it is the 22/24 hour daylight. All that I read says the same about Iceland. Check this video out it is part 2&3 in a 5 part series on women in Iceland:
http://vimeo.com/2239725
http://vimeo.com/2239810

Messages In This Thread