rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's 2015 World Tour recaps

Roosh's 2015 World Tour recaps

I just tried to read the translation, she didn't even try to understand, and may as well have not even have gone.

Apart from a bullet point list of what neomasculinity involves, it didn't give away anything. Misogynists (I can't spell that word for some reason), Pro-rapist, future serial killers blah blah. It was just whining, talking about how Roosh promotes rape in own homes and shit like that misunderstood from his videos.

I can't make it to the London one. Is there any point to letting these losers in so they can just make up that they went to a pro-rape seminar? It's not like they're going to suddenly understand anyway, they just write what they wanted to write in the first place. Maybe it would be best if they're not allowed in?

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread