rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should I go with 5,000 dollars?

Where should I go with 5,000 dollars?

Quote: (06-29-2015 04:35 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2015 04:34 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

I'm generally turned off by the personalities of most white american girls I've met...I've hooked up with a couple, but found them way bitchier and worse in bed than the others I've been with. I'm open to European girls though.

A-fucking-men. Be glad you learned this so early on.

I think California white girls in general are a rough breed because of the diversity of guys that all want the blonde beach girl as the top prize and white girls here are in small numbers proportionally compared to other parts of the country. Their value is pushed way too high for what they offer. White girls from either coast are most often not worth it. Midwest and Southern girls are better. That said, a good portion of the hottest white girls from the Midwest and South move to California and get ruined. Kind of a lose-lose.

Yeah, college was a weird experience for me. There were attractive blonde girls everywhere, but every single one I hooked up with was cold, snarky, and a complete disaster in the sack. I guess I didn't hook up with enough to develop a comprehensive picture of what these girls were actually like, but the general vibes I got from white girls were extremely off-putting. The white girls I've been with were more physically attractive than some of the black/Indian/Asian girls I've been with, but the white girls were the only ones who I actually regret hooking up with. And it wasn't like I just went for a particular subset of white women either. I hooked up with a hippie stoner type, a NorCal farm girl, and a party girl, all of whom I'd give a low 7 in looks. They were unilaterally bad in bed and irritating to be around.

I'm really curious as to why this was the case. The black girls I've been with were all extremely passionate and were generally cool, well-rounded people. The Indian girls loved drama, but they were complete freaks and treated me like a king. The Asian girls were probably the least attractive out of all the girls I've banged, but even they were at least fun to have sex with. It really puzzles me why white girls, especially in SoCal, come off as being so soulless. The ones I hooked up with seemed alright when I first met them, but they became unbearable after the deed was done.

Messages In This Thread