rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not sure where this first date went wrong?

Not sure where this first date went wrong?

Quote: (06-25-2015 03:22 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2015 02:45 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Sounds like you had good *date* but I didn't read much in terms of manipulating the conversation and situation to your advantage. I don't see a lot of game. I see some, but not a whole lot.

Did you draw her out?
Did she tell you a dirty little secret?
How much did she volunteer, and what did you do with it?

Still even if/when you do all of that, you might not.get the bang or the second date.

One of the lessons here is that a player can have a good time with a broad, drink, touch, make out.. and end up with nothing to show for it.

A chick can play along but end up not being moved at all. The connection meant nothing to her.

WIA

WIA I ran my usual first date game. I engaged her from the beginning, had her do about 70% of the talking, she told me about her childhood, her failed marriage, her disappointment in the majority of men, gender role reversals etc. We're both passionate music fans and I think we hooked the most on that topic but looking back who the hell knows?

I think it's to your benefit that you didn't bang this girl. Many red flags: Not only is she 30, but already a divorcee and from the sound of it ("her disappointment in the majority of men") has ridden the cock-carousel extensively. I think you're better off concentrating on day-game as from my experience online game can bring some crazy girls.

Messages In This Thread