rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reason Beta Males Pedestalize Women - article also explains MGTOWs & Game-denial

Reason Beta Males Pedestalize Women - article also explains MGTOWs & Game-denial

Quote: (06-27-2015 12:32 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

This post was very helpful at explaining the resistance I get when discussing PUA outside of the Roosh Forum. I can easily template, "That guy is C. That other guy is D. So is that dork."

I'm a B-guy. Had many chances in my twenties to accept Red Pill knowledge, but it didn't take. Now it has.

Heh - I was a a romantic, oneitis-prone, semi-shy Beta in my teens and early 20s. There were plenty of flashes of Alpha/Sigma and a lot of passion which is the reason why I attracted some girls quite strongly, but I became more Alpha-ish only over time.

Red Pill and Game I only found at age 37/38, so chances are that you have found it faster. I came upon the PUA TV show with Mystery a few years ago - and even at that format it made a lot of sense, but the overblown design of the show appeared ridiculous to me (on purpose I think).

I think that the biggest obstacle to me was not that I was not open to accept radically new viewpoints, but that I fell for the typical trap of the intellectual: You learn to look only to the mainstream path of knowledge and simply ignore the rest. (I compare it to learning to drive on rail tracks instead of taking to the sky and flying in all directions even faster.) Only when I allowed myself to assess alternative perceptions of reality, only then did I come upon a more satisfying explanation of economics, science, medicine and of female desire and attraction.

In any case - everyone has his own path - we are all unique - there is no superior way - just a different one.

The points made here help us find an understanding for all the men out there who keep White Knighting for women and refuse to accept Game. It's no surprise that David Futrelle is no good-looking charismatic guy - his experiences have colored his perception so much, that he is unable to understand the more feral female nature as he never experienced it. And as I mentioned above - the better part of the feminine nature is fun, silly, emotional, caring, passionate and girly - that is why Players keep on plowing after some 15 years and hundreds of women. Women are fun if you see them for what they are. Just as we are fun to them when we become more Alpha/Sigma - our natural state within each of us.

Messages In This Thread