rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

Sounds like you could use more honest, open-minded, highly sexual, loyal, ambitious, smart, successful sexy women who give you absolutely no troubles or challenges (except the challenges you face together), do everything to make your lives more joyous and exciting and chase you around for more sex than you could possibly give her.

Sure, there are messed up women out there.
But there are some really amazing (not talking about looks) ones out there too.

Very beautiful women exist in both categories.

If you're not meeting or dating women who are beautiful AND have great attitudes/character then you're doing something to drive them away before you even have a chance.

Sadly, a lot of guys take all this dating advice stuff the wrong way and all but guarantee that any beautiful girl with great character and attitude will disqualify him sooner or later. Then they end up with a (maybe hot) girl who is messed up and blame it on all girls.

Like the post above me says, focus on excelling at the things you do.

You can accomplish great things in life with an amazing woman (or women) in your life who work WITH you (not against you).

Peace,
Jack D. Serrano

Messages In This Thread