rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not sure where this first date went wrong?

Not sure where this first date went wrong?

Quote: (06-25-2015 01:14 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

"Yeah." Don't leave it open ended like you did. That leaves her to make a decision right that moment. You should slowly be dropping your bait through the date and then at the end of the night, say "oh hey remember that thing I talked about earlier? Come by yada yada yada."

So instead of saying "yeah" you say "yeah" and then talk about your photos in order to change the subject.

The key is to have her thinking about sex without her knowing it. And then, when "it just happens."

Nailed it. Bait is always key, one moment they're in your room checking out cool shit you have, the next thing you're having a drink watching a movie, and woah I didn't expect this to happen.

I don't ever suggest, I TELL them what we're doing next, you can't suggest their thoughts, you guide them. Of course I say it with a grin or a semi serious tone to push the envelope.

Messages In This Thread