rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Observations

London Observations

Quote: (06-24-2015 10:00 AM)Oneitis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2015 04:43 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

You raise a good point regarding how other European women view British women. It is not uncommon to speak to a European woman who has been living in the UK for several years who says that she has not made a single female English friend.

I can back this up. A female Polish friend of mine is constantly saying how she finds it hard to relate to and befriend English women. I keep telling her she's better off without them.

Not just in London either. I know a couple of Latvian and Lithuanian girls... and especially with the Latvians (of the Russian variety), they stick to their own. The guys from those places, not so much.

I also think British women see them as a threat, so they make it difficult for them to be friends. Thinking about it though, I actually think in London it's more likely for British and foreign girls to mix, since it's so international in vibe.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread