rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strong sexual innuendo/come on. How to react?

Strong sexual innuendo/come on. How to react?

Mindset will help say you the right thing. Once your mindset is right and you go out and talk to girls and the right things come to mind without trying, it will be like an 'aha' moment.

I think if an ex stripper said that to me.. I would say something similiar to the washing hands line.. because to be honest I would be genuinely disgusted with her. That's probably not the ideal thing you could say, if there even is such a thing, but it shows I don't think much of an ex stripper slut coming onto me with shit like that, because to be honest I don't. I'm just being myself now.

That isn't going to get you with her however, all it does is show you don't think much of her, which may or may not help.. haha

However I would then take the opportunity to just go extremely forward and physical with her, and if I get a chance to get her alone, I would push forward. That is what you do. It's not really what you say, you might have pulled her with that terrible line if you just didn't let it affect you, laughed it off and just realised to yourself 'It's on' and then acted accordingly.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread