rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Third Trimester Tarts Takes To Tinder To Test Thrist

Third Trimester Tarts Takes To Tinder To Test Thrist

Quote: (06-22-2015 07:00 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2015 06:52 PM)CaracaoSteel Wrote:  

I can't understand people who won't marry once they have made a child.

I can easily see why the father wouldn't marry this beat out slut. She won't marry because she can't find anyone willing. The kid is another ward of society who will grow up with her mom's twisted values.

To the folks saying "she can't find anyone willing to marry" or think she is only getting attention from "eh, sure why not" guys are delusional and/or ignorant to the situation in our culture. She CHOOSES not to be with anyone. She could date and find a guy who would forgive all her shitty and obvious shortcomings and give her the world in a heartbeat but she willfully abstains.

Most men are desperate. They will accept a girl's bastard child and they won't question her slutty past. Her little tinder experiment is plain-as-day proof which I would have wholeheartedly predicted. I don't know why specifically, but your typical American male is so fucking parched. Perhaps it's a mixture of social media and the social/cultural elevation of women creating the perfect storm of men being lost and desperate to find their place? I don't know but it's sickening.

Messages In This Thread