rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mild case of oneitis

Mild case of oneitis

Quote: (06-22-2015 08:38 AM)Class-8 Wrote:  

Long distance relationships never work, except when family is involved. With very good friends you can lose contact only to talk to them as if you only left for a day when you see them again. There is so much stimulus in this world now that we cannot expect any girl, even a nerdy one to keep someone on her mind when that someone is 1000 miles away.

You're probably right about the stimulus thing. I'm sure I'm just one of dozens of messages on her iPhone each day. The only reason that she probably keeps engaging with me at all at this distance is that I'm likely 1 to 2 "attractiveness points" above her.

And if she keeps encountering the thirst on online dating sites, that advantage may not last either. Once someone like me who lives close to her hits her up on one of the sites, she's gone - maybe to come back complaining about a pump and dump which I'm not going to hear. It's unlikely that I'll meet her before that happens, so it may be best to just bury my feelings and disengage again.

If she is as often chilly as she is with me and won't "settle" for a guy that's lesser, I unfortunately see a lot of those in her future. [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread