rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Denies Kissing (hard to get)

Denies Kissing (hard to get)

Hey guys,

I know we're not supposed to ask for advice on a single girl, but this situation like it happened to me actually never happened to me before.
I want to avoid mistakes like that if there was a mistake on my side.

So I met up with that Thai girl (notice: I'm in Europe) yesterday. Over texting, I could already feel she's very eager to meet up. She doesn't have that shy asian mentality, but is very straightforward and teases me a lot. Apparently I neg back even more. I guess she got a bit spoiled by western culture...

Anyway we meet and I feel like I do everything right. We walked along the lake, it was raining and I took her under my umbrella (Told her to close hers and led the interaction in general). Lots of KINO already due to umbrella game, building comfort and kept negging her. She's kind of an arrogant bitch, seems to give me lots of shit tests! I either ignored it, acted indifferent or shot back.
We ended up going to a bar (she doesn't drink alcohol). Nevertheless, I made her laugh a lot, escalated KINO (touched her thighs, arms, hands, pulled her hair slightly) and kepts eye contact for extended time periods. She's kind of a crazy bitch and slapped me after I threw negs at her (literally treated me like a boxing bag at times... not that I got hurt or something, but I have never experienced a girl that aggressive!).
We bounced to a Hookah place where she eventually got sleepy and calmed down. She was leaning on me and I literally touched her all over except the intimate parts. She was telling me about other guys she met before who escalated and their only intention was sex and she didn't like that (probably some dudes with not much game). I ignored it and said something along the lines that I not only care about looks but there has to be a special energy in between to get along (I think girls like to hear that). Our faces were really close to each other and I tried Mystery's kiss close attempt. "Do you want to kiss me?"..."No"..."I didn't say you could." I just continued conversation.
We walked back to the place where we both had to take seperate buses to get home. We hugged and I lifted her and attempted a kiss close for the second time. She turned away and kissed on the cheek.
Only half an hour later I got a text from her that she enjoyed seeing me. I said it was fun lifting her (she's short) and she responded that I should do that many more times... [Image: huh.gif] She even seems to be eager setting up another date! Notice that I spent less money than her during the date.

I never experienced a girl giving me many IOIs and allowed me to touch to that extent but didn't let me go any further. Especially with Asian, escalation to sex is usual for me on the first date.

What did I do wrong and how should I proceed in that situation?
Due to unfavourable logistics, I can only go back to her place instead of mine. E.g. should I ask her to watch a movie back at her place?

RedGuard

Messages In This Thread