rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former Fattie loses 278 pounds and shows image of before and after

Former Fattie loses 278 pounds and shows image of before and after

Quote: (06-18-2015 10:31 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

I'm happy. That's one less fat person that can sit next to you on the subway, the bus, or in seat B or D on the airplane. I want all fatties to be encouraged to follow her example. If they can't afford bypass surgeries, they should sell their cars to fund it and start walking to work. If they still can't afford it, they should then starve themselves until they're thin.

I like the first part for sure, but the text in bold shows a narrow perspective*. It does matter how she did it, but more importantly, it just shows the truth. She will get more attention, affection, and dates than she did before. She will talk endlessly about her new endeavors. I hope others follow her lead.

*In a lot of cities, people live in the suburbs. Suggesting a person sell their car and walk 25 miles to work and back is different than other geographic areas that would be conducive to this mindset of a manageable and realistic distance.

Messages In This Thread