rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

I was downtown Toronto today with a buddy, we had some work to do but we also had plenty of free time. Walked around plenty outside in the core since it was a nice day out.

From mere observation, I see plenty of everything. Cute girls, ugly girls, well-dressed girls, poorly-dressed girls, fat girls, thin girls... you name it.

From the couples, I also see a lot of variance. Good looking guy/good looking girl (most common). Good looking guy/below average girl is indeed more common than average guy/cute girl.

I'm just starting to ignore what doesn't benefit me. Rather, I see it, but I choose not to think about it too much. See Saladin's earlier posts in this thread.

---

I went to a currency exchange place this afternoon. Rude woman served me. Oh well.

I went to another place because the first one didn't have what I was looking for. The guy was also rude, what is it with these people?

The third one I went to I was helped by a very chatty blonde in her late 20's. She's had better years, but she is still good looking. Went the extra mile with conversation, asked plenty about where I am going, asked where I'm from, we talked for another minute after I had everything I needed. Meanwhile, the whole time I could see that her coworker, a thin, cute-faced Asian girl somewhere in her 20's, couldn't keep her eyes off me.

I received a text message last night from a girl I gave my phone number out to after I approached her on the street during the day. In short, I gave her my number and told her to text me when she finally got a phone to replace her broken one. This happened 3 weeks ago. She texted me last night with a smiley face and some light-hearted comments. I texted her back, no reply since, and it's been more than 24h.

I remember approaching a girl the last night out who looked at me with a disgusted face and told me to shoo with an 'Ew' expression. She was cute, but nothing special.

Back to today, I went to the movie theatres with my buddy to watch the Jurassic movie. We got discounts from the enthusiastic girl at the service counter, I convinced her to allow me to use my points for not only myself, but also for my buddy. We got in VIP for a total of $13 between the two of us when regular price is $14.99 each for VIP on a tuesday. She wasn't particularly attractive, but she was nice.

Leaving the theatre, I saw a lean dude that could have dressed better with a better than average looking face with a 180+ lbs woman with an ugly tattoo on her oversized calf.

Right behind them, I saw a skinny Asian guy of below-average height with an average face with a cute, clearly better than average Asian girl. They were speaking perfect English between them, so it's not a situation where they choose/limit themselves to their own ethnicity/culture. The girl was standing on the lower step as they were riding down the escalator and she had both of her arms wrapped tightly around him with her head on his chest. He looked distracted and was looking elsewhere.

---

I don't want to digress too much from the point I'm trying to make. I didn't make many game references above, I know. Hell I'm missing some awesome observations, but that's largely because I just thought up of what I've come across in the past 24 hours, or what has happened recently. The point is that there's both positives and negatives around you. Which will you dwell on? I come across situations like these daily.

Sure, there's plenty of white knighting. Plenty of thirsty dudes that do injure the environment to an extent. Cute feminine girls, among the younger age group, are no longer the norm, as they might have been in a time past. But there are still plenty of them.

---

I didn't approach any today. I've done it many times before on the summer streets of Toronto, with varied degrees of success (my first ever girl that I 'lost' my virginity to I met this way).

But, I still recognized the ample number of opportunities around me.

- Yes, there were some girls with buzzed Skrillex-like hair.
- There were some with a spare tire (disgusting).
- One had her sagging tits out and the way she was dressed with her neon-colours at 12pm, she was clearly returning from a rave and/or high on something (sadly I'm not joking).
- I also saw disgusting tattoos.

But.

- I also saw plenty of cute girls, walking alone.
- Yoga pants concealing round, proportional asses to accompany a thin waist.
- Long hair!
- Dresses, on a lean body!
- Fitness girls..
- Girls smiling!

What happens if you approach 10 of them? The ones that are walking by themselves that is, and are clearly not in a hurry, thus potentially open to a conversation with someone with at least minimal game and certainly some social skills and awareness.

Experience tells me:
- 5 of those will be very short interactions that will ultimately go nowhere (but will likely all be very warm and positive)
- The other 5 will be 5-15 minute interactions where at least 2-3 will translate to a number.

Numbers mean potential dates. Sometimes I will get 5 numbers in a couple weeks and have 3 of them convert to dates. Other times 2, others, 1, many times 0, etc.

Not too get to statistical, but yeah.

Opportunities are there. With quality girls. And the marketplace and dating situation, as unfavourable as it may seem, is not apocalyptic.

---

I don't want to ramble much longer. I didn't effectively structure this post as you can probably tell but I did post some of my very serious thoughts on the matter.

I'm not the only one with these opinions either. Certainly not.

As I've mentioned before, my game is still a beginner level, and I've had varied degrees of success here, with a tremendous amount of work put in over the past couple years.

One thing I do have to say before this post seems too contradictory, is that my success rate has been much, much higher abroad. I've converted much, much more efficiently. Generally speaking, I do agree sexual marketplaces are better abroad.

But that doesn't mean it's a pussy hell here either.

Far, far from it.

Messages In This Thread