rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returning to the game

Returning to the game

Quote: (06-16-2015 06:11 AM)Cyr Wrote:  

I lost my phone, and since then havent had wifi for a while.

Since my last post, I've done 40-50 approaches. On the plus side, I'm definitely getting over approach anxiety (at night). I've gotten 0 bangs though, and a few rude responses.

I've identified a few of the problems:
-Getting too drunk/ fucked up.
I've cockblocked myself a lot recently- things will be going well, and I'll start to drink too much and throw my game off. I tease girls way too much when drunk, and generally destroy any progress Ive been making with girls.

-Inability to escalate: Aside from a few exceptions (parties where I knew the girl really well, or where shes coming onto me), I only makeout with girls on the dancefloor. Even if I'm speaking to a girl at a bar, I have to get her onto the dancefloor, dance with her, and then go for the makeout. There have been a tonne of times where I've been speaking to a girl for awhile, theres definitely tension, and then it just dissapates. Very frustrating. Last night I spoke to a hot French girl for about half an hour, she was really into me, but nothing happened. Her friend even told me she really liked me when I ran into her the next day. So I've got to practise that.

I don't know why or how I've done so badly this trip (probably been clubbing 40 times with one bang to show for it), and I feel like if I'd been out this much in the UK I would have gotten a lot more action.
Its been sick aside from the girl situation though.

Firstly man, it sounds like you're doing SE Asia and hanging with other backpackers.

Firstly, the ratio is highly against your favour as you have a lot of dudes from mixed backgrounds and girls who are mostly fucking retarded travelling for one year 'finding themself' etc. They get hit on constantly by backpackers dudes and these girls are usually yuck anyway.

If you're going to SE Asian cities, found out where locals go. Dress nice with Jeans and a button down shirt and as long as you don't look like shit you should get some interest.

Secondly, if you find their interest dissipates then it might be because you're talking to them for 30 minutes. girls are birdbrains these days with short attentions spans. If the ability to escalate doesn't present itself; forget it for the mean time and move around the move. Up your value and come by her later with a cheeky remark and restart your conversation with a quicker pace.

Messages In This Thread