rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

I need to correct a few misconceptions:

I was not drinking last night or last week. I was home asleep in bed both times when she came by/called and then knocked on my window to wake me up.

She was not blackout drunk. She wasn't sloppy or slurring her words. I could smell alcohol on her breath (both times at the Hockey Game) and you can tell from the recording her vocal tone and tempo are a little off.

This girl was not a pump and dump. She is someone I was with for a year and a half. I do still have feelings for her but I have got to get her out of my life.
Last night when I opened the door to go outside I was not planning on letting her in but she quickly squeezed past me.

She has been all over the place with text messages. She demands that I never contact her again and then she demands that I talk to her. She blocks my phone so I can't respond and then a day later I get a text from her so she has unblocked me.

In case you haven't guessed it she is the one I was referring to in my post about hiding/moving Google search results. She feels that I have ruined her life and now I think she wants to do the same to me. (Of course her drinking too much while on pain meds, being obstinate with the police and then kicking one of them didn't help her cause). She earned herself three felonies and two misdemeanors.

But it is all my fault and she is going to crucify me. Or so she says.

Again, we did not have sex on either one of the two nights. She claims to have recorded last week and I recorded last night.

I'm trying to think if I said or did anything that would get me in trouble.

I don't know if she turned the recorder on as soon as she was in my bed or if that came after she finally got me awake. If it was on the whole time it will have me telling her to go sleep or stating she or I can move to the couch in the living room.

Tuth, sorry for the poor sentence/paragraph structure but this is stream of thought stuff.

Should I email the voice memo to a friend in case something happens to my phone? I am not very tech saavy so I don't know how (or want to) move things to the "cloud".

Her status hearing is up on June 30th. She has said she doesn't want me there. But prior to all of this the cops and ADA's told me I should be there and state I do not wish to proceed on the charge of Domestic Abuse.

I didn't want to pursue it but the police do it for you if you won't. They told me that is because women will often change their minds after they call.

Messages In This Thread