rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

Quote: (06-16-2015 05:07 AM)SunW Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2015 04:12 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Not to come in preach-y, but I would strongly advise in future, even with girls who aren't just hookups, that you get messages from them the next morning saying that they had a great time/enjoyed staying over etc. Screenshot them and save them somewhere. As someone who trained as a lawyer, it is generally very compelling when you are able to produce a record of someone else's words predating an allegation to use to undermine their claims.

Curious from a legal perspective what a man would do if he texted, "Hey, I had a great time last night" and girl doesn't respond. As I see, sending this text to get a confirmation could easily backfire if the girl doesn't confirm (or agree). It also implies man initiating the text is slightly concerned and puts power in the girl's hands - if the girl does intend to falsely accuse a man of something, she now knows not to respond to his text. She can then claim, "He raped me, and pretended the next day that we had consensual sex by sending a text." The same is also true with the action of, "Hey, let's go to breakfast together." This can easily backfire if she simply says no. It would be interesting to hear any attorney weigh in on this, as it doesn't seem to be the best move, but this could be wrong.

The only solid protection I see (legally) is recording every encounter because it's hard to say, "It was rape" when the girl is screaming, "Oh yeah, f**k me harder" on film.

Speaking from experience, they will feel shocked/upset/hurt if they do not get a call or text the next day after a bang, and will respond if you send one. I guess if they were blacked out drunk, they might not remember anything, but you don't want to be getting in those situations anyways(like the one in the OP)

Messages In This Thread